I can hear the bells(: yes?
MR cip was (: Our Photobooth was much better than expected, cos of the cute costumes& the even cuter pple. The j2 guys were super nice& sporty la, & some of them were just plain sweet to their buddies. Including. Someone. So we didn't expect them to don the outfits& fool around like kids too. I kept grinning at the adorableness of it all.
Got to talk to many unexpected pple, most of whom made me smile (yup, Someone too). & speaking of smiles, the Stranger Who Beamed At Me In The Canteen was one of the buddies too & was quite freaked when I saw him. But this means he’ll have a reason to :D at me now. Dots. Saikanged quite a bit, but when my 2 darlings're around, anything becomes fun. Filming of epic war with other houses was HILARIOUS, our dear house capt is damnnnn ke ai la can't stand it. I love MR seriously.
The after bit was the best, to me anw. Cos I heard something beautiful(: Chuns semi-swooned too haha that's how good Someone is. Had a mini h2h talk with Alvina, he is like our hao jie mei la. So Shimoo, pls don't be jealous cos you’re still the ultimate ____ (: P.S. I never say anything ok, nucleus of my heart! :DD
Friendly with HC ystd was screwed, as in, I screwed it up& disappointed my dear P): but we've learnt to absorb what we can from our mistakes& move on fast. Plus selective memory loss too of cos hehe.
Friends, pls stop feeling bad for my' two Us. I'm not even remotely sad, just abit regretful perhaps cos I could've done better. Like, passed at least. But like my mum says, "Getting sucky grades is good cos it gives you motivation to work harder." Aye, I promised to pass Chem& Bio promos. So I will! (haha actually my grades are quite amusing. AACUU, talk about a range man.) KI rocks bewilderingly btw(:
WHOSE MUM MAKE THEM PUT FACIAL MASK AT 11PM LA. My mum's vaguely demented. Weirdo alert!
_____ JUST TOLD ME ________________. OMG BREATHE BREATHE. DON'T GO INTO SHOCK.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home